Before purchasing used C-Arm’s, you want to do the necessary research. Make sure you let the seller know that you would like to know all about their refurbishing process. (See Reasons to Buy Refurbished)
Here are some questions to ask before purchasing a used C-arm:
- What are the specifics in the warranty and application packages?
- Do you offer a service contact for the used C-arm?
- Can you supply a serial number of the used C-arm?
- When can we expect the used C-arm to be delivered?
- What software is installed?
- Do you offer c-arm tables and lead aprons?
- Does the system include a printer?
- Are rentals available so that you can access the usage prior to purchase?
Pacific Healthcare Imaging Covers the Refurbishment Process in Detail:
- We examine the used C-arm entirely to ensure proper functioning, cosmetic reconditioning, and calibration. (Check cables, connections, brake pads, workstation software, electronics, monitor, printer, keyboard, etc.)
- We make sure damaged components of the used C-arm have been repaired and replaced, and that the system has been cleaned internally and externally.
- Following installation, we inspect and start up the unit one more time when it’s in your own facility. Do some inventory to ensure all specified parts included in the contract are not missing.
- Our used C-arm warranty covers everything on the used C-arm, including all glassware.
Contact us at Pacific Healthcare Imaging, and talk to one of our experienced technicians, We sell and support pre-owned, used and refurbished c-arms and other diagnostic imaging systems for medical facilities. We only sell the highest quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment, specializing in C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable Ultrasounds and more. We have rentals available as well.