Have immediate questions on features and pricing?
Ziehm Solo C-Arm
Ziehm Solo C-Arm is the best choice for smaller operating rooms. This very sleek single unit is a compact, extremely versatile C-arm. It includes a full-size monitor and intuitive touchscreen user interface.
All functions required for an optimal image acquisition, processing and archiving are integrated into the Ziehm Solo C-Arm. It delivers optimal performance for pain management, orthopedics, and lithotripsy.
Multi-viewing options such as the separate Ziehm Viewing Station allow the physician to configure the unit according to individual requirements. The Ziehm Solo can also be configured in a variety of options, which allows the Ziehm Solo to fit the needs of the specific application being used.
- Fully Refurbished
- Compact design with 24” split screen, flat screen monitor or 2 x 18” flat screen monitors mounted on C-arm
- Footprint of only 0,8m²
- Intuitive user interface for easy handling on one single touchscreen
- Fully Adjusted To Ziehm OEM Specifications
- Fresh Paint
- Full Electrical Inspection
- 12 Months Parts And Labor Warranty
Updates to Image Quality
- High resolution thanks to 1k x 1k technology and more than 4,000 shades of gray
- Pulsed monoblock 2 kW generator for optimal image quality with up to 25 frames per second