Used C-arm selection for your healthcare business can be a challenging task. There are many things to consider when buying a C-Arm. First and foremost, the cost of acquisition is something most healthcare businesses will have to consider.
The advantage of a used c-arm selection or refurbished C-Arm is the lower cost to acquire your c-arm.
Here are the benefits:
- C-Arms generally have a strong sturdy design and are built for long lasting lifespan whether the system is used infrequently or run more often.
- A used or refurbished C-Arm costs much less than newer models, while still delivering work horse performance.
- You have great warranty options, which can protect your investment.
Questions to ask before purchasing a used C-arm:
- What are the specifics in the warranty and application packages?
- Do you offer a service contact for the used C-arm?
- Can you supply a serial number of the used C-arm?
- When can we expect the used C-arm to be delivered?
- What software is installed?
- Do you offer c-arm tables and lead aprons?
- Does the system include a printer?
Before purchasing a used C-arm, you want to do the necessary research. Make sure you let the seller know that you would like to know all about their refurbishing process.