Selecting a Used C-Arm: Things to look for
Selecting a C-Arm for your healthcare business can be a challenging task. There are many things to consider when buying a C-Arm. First and foremost, the cost of acquisition is something most healthcare businesses will have to consider. The advantage of buying a previously used C-Arm or refurbished C-Arm is the lower cost to acquire. Here are the benefits:
- C-Arms generally have a strong sturdy design and are built for long lasting lifespan whether the system is used infrequently or run more often.
- A used or refurbished C-Arm costs much less than newer models, while still delivering work horse performance.
- You have great warranty options, which can protect your investment.
Before purchasing a used C-arm, you want to do the necessary research. Make sure you let the seller know that you would like to know all about their refurbishing process. Here are some questions to ask before purchasing a used C-arm:
- What are the specifics in the warranty and application packages?
- Do you offer a service contact for the used C-arm?
- Can you supply a serial number of the used C-arm?
- When can we expect the used C-arm to be delivered?
- What software is installed?
- Do you offer c-arm tables and lead aprons?
- Does the system include a printer?
Pacific Healthcare Imaging covers our refurbishment process in detail. However, it is always good to ask questions when purchasing from a new vendor.