Rent a C-Arm or Buy?
Rent a C-arm or buy? For many hospitals, clinics, or private imaging centers, buying a new or used C-Arm requires large capital expenditures. C-Arm rentals are low risk; lets you acquire equipment quickly, and is easily returned.
If you rent a C-Arm instead of purchasing or leasing, you can take advantage of certain benefits, such as:
- Testing your potential customer base to see if purchasing a C-Arm makes good financial sense.
- Provide a temporary solution when a current C-Arm has technical issues or is down for repairs.
- Determine if the estimated scan volume justifies a C-Arm purchase or a long-term lease.
- Minimize debt.
- Avoid long-term commitments.
- Affordable Monthly Payments.
- A small security deposit and your first months rent can have you up and running fast.
- You can rent to own everything you need for your pain management center, practice, or surgery center for just one low monthly price.
- Allow testing before committing to purchasing the equipment.
Common Reasons to rent a c-arm:
- Provide uninterrupted operations while equipment is repaired/recalibrated.
- You have access to the most advanced technology to enhance patient satisfaction and produce positive outcomes.
- Patients do not have to travel elsewhere to obtain specialized testing/care.
- The equipment becomes obsolete before contract is fully paid.
- Does the equipment need repaired/replaced frequently?
- Renting may be a viable option for equipment if it constantly has to be replaced/repaired.
- How quickly will the technology evolve?
- Renting may be the best option for equipment that evolves rapidly.
- Facilities do not over-invest in technology that could quickly become obsolete.
- What types of costs are associated with maintaining the equipment?
- Ongoing costs are a barrier for some practices and in a rental arrangement, the vendor may absorb many of these costs.
- What are your goals?
- Renting is a less risky approach if you want to measure demand for a particular service.
- Do you want flexibility?
- Renting offers the maximum flexibility to be able to make changes.
- What is your financial picture?
- Can you afford to absorb a significant up-front cost?
- Can you attain a line of credit?
- What expenses will you incur in the near future or would your operating capital be better used for a different purpose?
Pacific Healthcare Imaging and our experienced technicians will help you acquire the best service or system for your facility, and help with all regulations requirements.