Have immediate questions on features and pricing?
Certified OEC 9800 C-Arm – Test
Only GE can guarantee the integrity of an OEC 9800 C-arm – the hardware and software is built and tested to meet high quality standards.
When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the GoldSeal Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to deliver with classic power and performance. See Complete Description:
OEC 9800 C-Arm – Only GE can guarantee its integrity – the hardware and software is built and tested to meet high quality standards.
Certified OEC 9800 C-Arm – When you need a familiar, hard-working system to meet your clinical needs, trust the GoldSeal Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to deliver with classic power and performance.
From the ER, OR or pain management clinic, you can leverage the versatility of Certified OEC 9800 C-arm to perform diagnostic or interventional applications with confidence.
- Precise positioning with the SmartView off-axis pivot joint
- SmartMetal, SmartWindow and Autotrak features automatically adjust contrast and brightness to produce the clear image you need
- Imaging modes are simple when you image with the most-used C-arm interface in the world
- Dual 16″ Square, Flicker Free 1k X 1k High Resolution Monitors
- Tri-Mode 9”/6”/4.5” Image Intensifier
- Rotating Anode X-ray Tube (0.3mm & 0.6mm) Focal Spots
- 15 kW, 60 Hz High Frequency Generator
- 20 mA Fluoro Boost
- High Resolution 1k x 1k CCD Camera
- 1k x 1k x 16 bit Image Processing
- 63 or 400 Image Storage
- PreView On-Screen Collimator displays allow easy collimator positioning without X-ray exposure
- MANRS (real-time Motion Artifact and Noise Reduction System)
- Digital Zoom Mode. Normal and digital zoom modes provide 2 or 4 times the image size.
- Automatic Digital Brightness and Contrast Controls
- Last Image Hold
- Output to Floppy Disk
- Thermal Printer (Optional)
- DICOM (Optional)
- Multiple specialty packages available; GSP, ESP, Vascular, and Neuro Vascular
Call 877-283-3154 and we will help you to determine available configurations for 9800 C-arm systems.