OEC 9600 C-Arm
OEC 9600 C-Arm has a vertical lift, which can be raised up to 18″ and the vertical lift is controlled by a motor, which can be operated on C-Arm top control panel.
- The OEC 9600 C-arm can orbit in its cradle through an arc of 115 degrees.
- The back of the C-Arm is marked with an angular scale to aid in positioning.
- The 9600 can also pivot on its cradle axis up to 180 degrees. This provides greater versatility in positioning the X-ray tube and image intensifier by allowing them to reverse or flip-flop their relative positions.
- The L-Arm of the OEC 9600 C-arm can be rotated up to 180 degrees allowing up to 360-degree rotation. The L-arm is rotated with an internal motor using the motorized rotation buttons on the top of the C-arm control panel.
- For even more positioning the C-arm also has a vertical lift. It can be raised up to 18-inches (46 cm). The vertical lift is also controlled by a motor and can be operated with the motorized column life buttons on the top of the c-arm control panel.
- The GE 9600 can also be extended up to 8-inches (20cm).
- The entire C-arm and L-arm assembly can swing, or wig-wag from side to side up to 11 degrees both directions.
OEC 9600 C-Arm has a vertical lift, can be raised to 18″. The OEC 9600 C-Arm vertical lift is controlled by a motor, can be operated on top control panel.
- Dual 16″ High Resolution Flicker Free Monitors
- Tri-Mode 9″/6″/4.5″ Image Intensifier
- Rotating Anode X-ray Tube (0.3mm & 0.6mm) Focal Spots
- 4.0 kW High Frequency Generator
- 12 mA Fluoro Boost
- High Resolution CCD Camera
- 10 bit Digital Image Processing
- 200 Image Storage
- Collimator with dual opposing shutters
- MARS-Motion Artifact Reduction System
- Frame Averaging
- Last Image Hold (LIH)
- Output to Floppy Disk
- Thermal Printer
- Multiple specialty packages available; GSP, ESP, Vascular, and Neuro Vascular