OEC 9900 C-Arm Elite image processing power is 100 times greater than older OEC C-Arm models. It uses Dynamic Range Management and is capable of producing 1k x 1k high-resolution images.
GE Healthcare has set the standard for c-arms and the OEC 9900 c-arm is no different, incorporating leading edge performance and enriched technology. The OEC 9900 Elite series has higher image resolution; monitors that offer advanced articulation; and improved ergonomics among its many attributes.
OEC 9900 C-Arm Highlights Include:
- Capable of producing high resolution imaging technology on a mobile system.
- For vascular imaging, it offers the Motion Tolerant Subtraction technique, a feature not previously available on a mobile unit.
- Features precision imaging Dynamic Range Management (DRM).
- Flat panel monitors on an articulating arm allow viewing of images from anywhere in the room.
- Simple user interface, which reduces procedure time and improves efficiency,
- Preset imaging profiles optimize I.Q. by enhancing features of interest
- Remote service connectivity
- Upgraded ergonomics
Digital Image Rotation:
- Digitally adjusts image display.
- .Automatic image update
- Image rotation, image reversal (side-to-side), image invert (top-to-bottom), image positioning without additional exposure.
Image Quality Features:
- .Smart Window
- Dynamically senses the collimator position and automatically adjusts brightness and contrast to produce high image quality.
- .Smart Metal
- Allows user to adjust automatic brightness and contrast sensitivity levels to metal.
- Provides optimum image quality even when metal is introduced to the field.
- Tungsten Collimator.
- Dense collimator limits X-ray exposure area.
- Reduces scatter radiation.
- Improves image detail.
At Pacific Healthcare Imaging, we sell and support pre-owned, used and refurbished c-arms and other diagnostic imaging systems for medical facilities. We sell the highest quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment and we specialize in C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable Ultrasounds.
Contact us at Pacific Healthcare Imaging, and our technicians will help you acquire the best systems for your facility. Our high-quality new, used, and refurbished Mini, Compact, and Full-Size C-Arm machines are available at wholesale cost.
Check out our rental plans as well.