OEC Brivo Plus C-Arm
OEC Brivo Plus C-Arm is a simple yet powerful solution with features beyond “basic.” The GE OEC Brivo Plus c-arm is the simple, reassuring choice, backed with decades of the OEC line’s experience and history of innovation. It is compact and easily positioned and maneuvered and is ideal for areas with limited space.
OEC Brivo Plus Features:
- Fast boot-up.
- Dual touchscreen interface.
- High-resolution 19” medical monochrome LCD monitors.
- Fully digital 16-bit image processing with 1k x 1k high-resolution images.
- Real-time digital image rotation for live and saved images.
- Annotation and measurement features.
- SmartMetal, AutoWindow, and AutoTrak.
- Preview, Normal, Low Dose and High Level Fluoro, and Pulsed modes.
- Upgradable with a Pediatric package for lower doses.
- 2.2 kW monoblock generator.
- Stationary anode.
- Flexible storage (internal, USB, CD/DVD option).
- Wireless DICOM and MPPS.
Sporting a touchscreen interface, fast boot-up, and point-and-shoot technologies, the GE OEC Brivo Plus is simple to use. Its automated features allow staff, even less-trained ones, to immediately become familiar with its operation. It strives to take images at the lowest possible dose while utilizing OEC technologies for high-quality imaging, can automatically adjust settings to deliver the best images based on different situations and positions.
It can store up to 100,000 images while allowing data transfers to standard USB or wireless DICOM connections.
Contact Pacific Healthcare Imaging, our technicians can provide you with all the information you need to make your decision.