GE OEC 9800 C-Arm Benefits
The GE OEC 9800 is the most popular type of c-arm installed in medical facilities across the world. There are two types of GE OEC 9800 c-arms the original one built from 1999 up to 2002 when the OEC 9800 Plus model. There are a few difference besides age that differentiates between the original OEC 9800 and the OEC 9800 Plus c-arm. The plus model has different software, appearance, DICO, and increased storage compared to the original OEC 9800 c-arm.
Benefits of GE OEC 98o0 C-Arm
The OEC 9800 offers a mobile system with 1k x 1k high-resolution technology.
The Imaging Technology Offers:
- Excellent Image Quality
- Analytically designed for a wide range of apps.
- High efficiency with a user-friendly interface.
- SMART applications – SmartView, SmartWindow, and SmartMetal
- Features that ensure the correct image at the right dose.
From the operation room, emergency room to a physical therapy clinic, the advantage of the OEC 9800 is its versatility to perform diagnostic or interventional applications.
- Exact positioning that includes SmartView off-axis pivot joint
- SmartWindow, SmartMetal, and Autotrak automatically adjust contrast and brightness to show a clear image
- Imaging modes are simple to use when you image with the GE OEC 9800 C-arm
The OEC 9800 Plus is used in more ORs and Emergency Rooms everywhere because of its versatile technology.
- AutoTrak automated brightness that stabilizes automatically to select the best imaging technique.
- A rotating anode designed to reduce overheating during lengthy sessions.
- Highly effective and powerful for dense anatomy puncture and difficult imaging applications.
- Easy and known interface.
- Offers imaging options for several procedures thank its High-Level Fluoro, Pulse fluoro, and Digital Cine pulse.
Buy Used or Refurbished GE OEC 9800
As a C-Arm specialist who works with all major brands and imaging equipment, at a wholesale price, we recommend going with a 100% quality OEC 9800 or 9800 Plus for more features. We offer savings over 50% from other imaging equipment resellers. For all GE c-arm models call us at (877)-283-3154 or click here to email us.