The OEC 6800 Mini C-arm is a perfect fit if you are performing on extremities. You can even use it for shoulder injections. This C-arm is an absolute workhorse!
There is a question a lot of folks ask us about the packages, though, which is: What is the difference between the HP and CP? First of all, CP stands for Clinical Package and HP stands for Hospital Package.
The CP and HP Have Very Similar Features
- 4/6 inch dual-mode image intensifier
- 200 image storage
- Dual touchscreen monitors
- Last image hold
- 1K x 1K 16-bit image processing
- Save and auto-save
- Swap and auto-swap
- Multi-purpose image directory
- Removable PC diskette image transfer and archive
- Noise filter with on-screen indicator
- MANRS: real-time motion artifact and noise reduction system
- Automatic digital brightness and contrast control
- X-ray dose summary
- Customizable functions
- 400 image storage
- Zoom and roam function
- Image annotation
- Real-time variable edge enhancement
- Relative measurement software
So, now that you know the similarities and differences in the feature sets of the OEC 6800 MiniView CP and OEC 6800 MiniView HP C-arms, hopefully you’ll be able to make a more informed buying decision between the two. If you additional questions or need further assistance, please contact us here or give us a call at 877-283-3154.