Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Service Agreements:
- Service can be requested 24/7 usually via a toll-free hotline.
- Business Hours:
- Service can be requested during normal business hours, usually eight hours a day, five days a week.
- Extended Business Hours:
- Service can be requested usually 12 hours a day, five days a week.
- Extended Business Hours and Weekends:
- Same as above, but set weekend hours are included.
- Preventive Maintenance Only:
- Service includes a predetermined number of preventative maintenance service calls during normal business hours.
- Time and Materials:
- Service is paid for on an as-needed basis.
- Loaner Service
- The vendor provides a loaner piece of equipment.
Ask the Following:
- How many engineers are available in the area?
- How close is the nearest engineer?
- What is the approximate time duration for service response?
- Limit of Liability – the maximum amount that a service provider is willing to spend in a guaranteed response percentage.
Make sure that the place you’re opting for has a reputation for providing efficient services and has a guaranteed uptime percentage. Always try to find reviews on the service providers you are considering.
At Pacific Healthcare Imaging, we sell and support pre-owned, used and refurbished c-arms and other diagnostic imaging systems for medical facilities. We sell the highest quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment and we specialize in C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable Ultrasounds.
Contact us at Pacific Healthcare Imaging, and our technicians will help you acquire the best systems for your facility. Our high-quality new, used, and refurbished Mini, Compact, and Full-Size C-Arm machines are available at wholesale cost.
Check out our rental plans as well.