C-arms market growth is due to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases, such as heart diseases, cancer, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and epilepsy.
The global C-arms market size is expected to grow from $1.97 billion in 2021 to $2.05 billion in 2022. . The growth is mainly due to the companies’ resuming their operations and adapting to the new normal while recovering from the COVID-19 impact.
The global C-arm market size is expected to reach $2.41 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 4.15%.
There are many technological developments in the C-arm market, and many companies are launching new products and bringing innovations to their C-arm platforms.
- Motion-tolerant subtraction that allows digital subtraction angiography while moving the C-arm or the patient.
- Preset imaging profiles that automatically adjust to highlight the anatomy of interest.
- Smartview pivot joint that improves positioning by making the C-arm easy to place precisely.
- Motorized option that allows the surgeon to control the C-arm movements and obtain images from a tableside control.
Philips – Zenition:
- Table Side User Interface that allows the clinician to operate the C-arm inside the sterile field.
- Extension integrating intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) for peripheral vascular procedures.
- These invocations streamline the operating room and improve workflow.
Ziehm Vision RFD:
- Distortion-free image quality from flat-panel detector technology;
- Expanded anatomical visualization (compared with an image intensifier);
- Active cooling system designed to provide extended performance in demanding endovascular procedures;
- Open architecture and upgradeable software designed to extend the product’s life cycle.
- Reduces the rate of revision surgeries with intraoperative 3D imaging and evaluation;
- Supports standard fluoroscopy and both 2D and 3D imaging with one system; and
- Maintains mobility and decreases dose, especially compared with a CT system.
Our experienced technicians at Pacific Healthcare Imaging will help you acquire the best service or system for your facility.