Ongoing service of medical imaging equipment is essential, and it is important to remember that not all service contracts are created equally. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to provide your C-Arm services because of downtime. Make sure that the place you’re opting for has a reputation for providing efficient services and has a guaranteed uptime percentage. Always try to find reviews on the service providers you are considering.
Before you consider signing up with a service provider for your C-Arm, consider the following:
Coverage for glassware
- The glassware on your C-Arm is the most important and expensive part of the equipment to replace.
- Every regularly-used C-Arm system may have to use and dispose of several tubes in the course of its lifespan. Thus if your service contract doesn’t cover glassware, it will leave you with the bill.
Consider asking the following from the potential service providers:
- How many engineers are available in the area?
- How close is the nearest engineer?
- What is the approximate time duration for service response?
- Limit of Liability – the maximum amount that a service provider is willing to spend in a guaranteed response percentage.
Contact us at Pacific Healthcare Imaging, we sell and support pre-owned, used and refurbished c-arms and other diagnostic imaging systems for medical facilities. We only sell the highest quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment, specializing in C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable Ultrasounds and more. We have rentals available as well.
Through years of experience, we can accurately access constantly changing customer requirements, offering you the most comprehensive and affordable used and refurbished c arm systems and diagnostic equipment and services available.