Refurbished Imaging Equipment – Reasons to Buy
Reasons to Buy that you May Not Have Considered:
- Refurbished imaging equipment generally costs half the price of new.
- Your Purchase could include installation and service contract.
- Reimbursement rates through CMS are the same, whether your equipment is new or refurbished.
- Third-party parts providers can supply parts 80% of the time at half the cost of new.
- Finance Companies will fund both refurbished equipment and the soft costs that go along.
- Late model technology is always available.
- Good supply of most modalities and most categories.
- Regularly upgrading with refurbished imaging equipment leverages your balance sheet to the maximum.
- With lower acquisition cost, refurbished systems produce an ROI much sooner than new systems.
Refurbished Imaging Equipment Market Growth
Worldwide acceptance of refurbished imaging equipment has never been higher. This is driven by refinement of the secondary market, as more and more independent refurbishers develop processes, seek ISO certification, and build infrastructure for service, parts, engineering, and financing.
Todays healthcare providers are looking for dependability, streamlined workflow, and high overall value. If you have yet to check around and find just how much is available on the refurbished market, there’s never been a better time.
At Pacific Healthcare Imaging , we sell and support pre-owned, used and refurbished c-arms and other diagnostic imaging systems for medical facilities. We only sell the highest quality used and refurbished medical imaging equipment, specializing in C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable Ultrasounds and more. Through years of experience, we can accurately access constantly changing customer requirements, offering you the most comprehensive and affordable used and refurbished c arm machine systems and diagnostic equipment and services available.
Contact us to discuss your facility needs One of our trained technicians will will assist you.