Streamline Series Movements
Streamline Series C-Arm Tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- Streamline 1 offers Height adjustment only.
- Streamline 2 offers both Height and Lateral Tilt adjustments.
- Streamline 3 offers Height, Lateral Tilt, and Trendelenburg adjustments.
- Streamline 4 offers four different adjustments: Height, Lateral Tilt, Trendelenburg, and Longitudinal Travel.
- Streamline 5 offers five different adjustments: Height, Lateral Tilt, Trendelenburg, Longitudinal Travel, and Lateral Travel.
For all Streamline C-Arm Tables that come with motorized movements, the system includes a remote control for use when positioning the patient. The height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Tilt buttons control the lateral angle of inclination. The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end. Longitudinal travel moves the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right. And, finally, the lateral travel button controls table movements in the lateral direction. Note that all Streamline Series c-arm tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.