Ziehm Vision C-Arm
Ziehm Vision RFD Mobile C-Arm offers a viewing experience previously only available with larger stationary imaging systems. Its 30 cm x 30 cm flat-panel detector provides a field of view that is up to 2.5 times larger than that of conventional 9″ image intensifiers.
Ziehm Vision RFD also delivers a higher resolution than other C-arms thanks to its 1.5 k x 1.5 k image matrix. The powerful monoblock generator with a rotating anode and the unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making the Ziehm Vision RFD C-arm ideal for demanding interventions such as AAA procedures. It is also a perfect fit for Cardiovascular, Endovascular, Interventional Cardiology/Radiology, Neuro and Spine Surgery, Coronary Angioplasty and hybrid room applications.
- Fully Refurbished
- Small footprint of just 0.8 m²
- 1k x 1k image matrix for high resolution
- Over 4,000 shades of gray
- Advanced Active Cooling for unlimited fluoroscopy time
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality, even if an object is moving or the region of interest is not centered
- Fully Adjusted To Ziehm OEM Specifications
- Fresh Paint
- Synchronized Vision Center touchscreen user interfaces on C-arm and monitor cart
- Steer and brake functions activated via a single lever (EasyDrive system)
- Color levers allow staff to quickly identify desired movement functions (optional)
- Remote Vision Center for sterile bedside control (optional)