OrthoScan HD Mini C-Arm
OrthoScan, the market leader in mini c-arm imaging, introduces FD Pulse — the first and only mini c-arm with pulsed fluoroscopy. FD Pulse provides dose reduction with state-of-the-art image quality. The square-shaped CMOS flat detector provides the greatest field of view, enabling the user to see more anatomy. This flat detector design and compact form factor allows optimal positioning in the surgical environment. Surgical lights on the undersurface of the x-ray source reduce shadows by providing primary light in the surgical field, illuminating anatomical detail.
- Greater arc depth of 19.2″
- The “live” image is 38% larger than our competition’s largest image.
- Resolution capability range: 2k x 1.5k
- Frames per second range: 30
- Viewing area: 167 cm2 (versus 165 cm2 II)
- Lack of geometric distortion
- More x-ray information in the image
- Solid state detector is more reliable than glass tube II
- Fewer components – less chance of part failure
- Enables EMR connectivity (US customers only)
- Uniform response across the field of view
- Industry standard DVI/VGA outputs
- Stores 8,000 images on the unit