Have immediate questions on features and pricing?
C-Arm Rentals: Build Equity In Your Rental – Part of the rental payment can be applied towards the purchase of the equipment, if the equipment is purchased within the first year.
C-Arm rentals or other imaging machines will allow you to test it before committing to purchasing the equipment. With our monthly medical equipment rental program you have the opportunity to see how you like it before making the purchase
Renting imaging equipment can be an attainable operating expense that fits into even modest budgets. For many hospitals, clinics, or private imaging centers, buying new or used imaging equipment requires large capital expenditures.
The greatest value of renting is the low risk it carries. It brings the equipment you need into your facility, and costs you only as long as you choose to keep it – all without touching your capital budget.
C-Arm Rental Benefits:
- Test before Purchase:
- Testing your potential customer base to see if purchasing imaging equipment makes good financial sense.
- Provide a temporary solution when current imaging equipment has technical issues or is down for repairs.
- Determine if the estimated scan volume justifies purchase or a long-term lease.
- Minimize debt.
- Avoid long-term commitments.
Pacific Healthcare Imaging’s monthly c-arm rental program is one of the most popular services we offer. We have a full list of C-Arms, Mini C-Arms, Portable X-Ray Systems, Portable Ultrasounds, Imaging Beds and much more. You can rent all the equipment you need with little out of pocket expense. Our monthly rental program offers you month to month rentals with no long term contracts, so you may stop at any time.
- Affordable Monthly Payments.
- A small security deposit and your first months rent can have you up and running fast.
- You can rent to own everything you need for your pain management center, practice, or surgery center for just one low monthly price.
At Pacific Healthcare Imaging, we offer a wide variety of medical imaging systems from brand names like GE, Sonosite, Hologic, Ziehm, Phillips, Siemens and more, at a discounted rate.
Contact us for more information.