KMC-950 C-Arm allows the user to perform most c-arm procedures. With the ease of movement and positioning, the KMC-950 c-arm machine allows for fast alignment when used with an imaging table.
- X-ray image intensifier on the Comed KMC-9 50 comes standard with 1Kx 1K digital flat-screen monitors.
- This C-Arm doesn’t require batteries, unlike similar systems in the c-arm market; saving you the trouble of buying batteries.
- KMC-950 C-Arm is equipped with:
- Orbital rotation.
- Vertical drive mechanism
- Varian rotating anode x-ray tube.
- Toshiba image intensifier.
- 4/6/9″ Tri Mode – High Resolution Image Intensifier
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube
- Two(2) 19″ LCD Medical Grade Monitors and Cart
- 1K x 1K Image Resolution
- 125 kV / 100 mA For Rad
- 125 kV / 20mA For Boost
- Touch Screen Controls
- 45 Degrees Of Overscan
- LIH – Last Image Hold
- 100,000+ Image Storage
- Generator : R/F Boost Fluoro
- IRIS Collimator Laser Pointer
- Varian Rad 99 Tube
- High Resolution Contrast Image Quality
- 1K CCD Camera With 16 Frames Memory
- DIS Computer Software
- DICOM Optional
- 2 Year Warranty
Contact us at Pacific Healthcare Imaging , our experienced technicians will help you acquire the best service or system for your facility.