Before purchasing a used C-arm, you want to do the necessary research. Make sure you let the seller know that you would like to know all about their refurbishing process. Here are some questions to ask before purchasing a used C-arm:
- What are the specifics in the warranty and application packages?
- Do you offer a service contact for the used C-arm?
- Can you supply a serial number of the used C-arm?
- When can we expect the used C-arm to be delivered?
- What software is installed?
- Do you offer c-arm tables and lead aprons?
- Does the system include a printer?
Pacific Healthcare Imaging covers our refurbishment process in detail. However, it is always good to ask questions when purchasing from a new vender.
- Examine the used C-arm entirely to ensure proper functioning, cosmetic reconditioning, and calibration. (Check cables, connections, brake pads, workstation software, electronics, monitor, printer, keyboard, etc.)
- Make sure damaged components of the used C-arm have been repaired and replaced, and that the system has been cleaned internally and externally.
- Following installation, inspect and start up the unit one more time when it’s in your own facility. Do some inventory to ensure all specified parts included in the contract are not missing.
- If you are unable to be onsite when the used C-arm is transported, ask your vender to send you some pictures of the used C-arm when the system is completely refurbished.
Don’t Forget! Pacific Healthcare Imaging’s used C-arm warranty covers everything on the used C-arm, including all glassware. (Bumper to Bumper)
If you have any further questions, please contact us here or give us a call at 877-283-3154.