- As mentioned in our post on the price of service for a used C-arm, sometimes C-arm parts need replacing or the equipment needs repair. Depending on how long the maintenance will take, opting for one of our C-arm rentals during this period is an excellent option for consumers.
- You find yourself in a situation where you may temporarily need extra C-arms to handle an unexpected surge in patient care needs. But, you don’t foresee needing to purchase additional C-arms to manage the ongoing needs of your office.
- With so many different C-arms on the market, like the OEC 9900 Elite C-Arm, the Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm, the Ziehm Vision C-Arm and the Siemens ARCADIS Avantic C-Arm, just to name a few, it’s often difficult for consumers to decide which brand and model of used C-arm to purchase. This is where used C-arm rentals come into play. With C-arm rentals, your hospital, clinic or office can test out a few different C-arms before deciding to buy.
Our monthly medical equipment rental program offers you month to month C-arm rentals with no long term contracts, so you may stop at any time. Some of the monthly used C-arm rentals program benefits include:
- Affordable Monthly Payments: A small security deposit and your first months rent can have you up and running fast.
- Build Equity In Your Rental: Half of every C-arm rentals payment can be applied towards the purchase of your used C-arm, as long as the equipment is purchased within the first year.
- Never Locked-In: Pacific Healthcare Imaging’s Rent To Own program is month to month. You have the ability to stop renting at any time since you are not locked into any long term contracts.
- Covered Maintenance and Service: We cover all the costs of parts and labor in the event something breaks down with one of your C-arm rentals.
- Equipment Upgrade At Any Time: Are you worried about being stuck with outdated equipment? Well, with our C-arm rentals program you can upgrade at any time, so there is no need to worry.
- Tax Deductible: You can write off your C-arm rentals payments as an overhead expense just like you do with an automotive lease.
The Bottom Line: Ok, so how much do our used C-arm rentals typically cost?
Our monthly used C-arm rentals typically cost between $3,500 and $6,500 per month. For an exact quote, please give us a call today!
If you would like any more information in regards to our medical imaging equipment rental program, please don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 877-283-3154 to discuss your medical equipment rental needs.