Medical Imaging Equipment Installation
With years of experience in working with the world’s largest medical equipment manufacturers, we have found that there is no challange too big or too small for us to handle. You can count on Pacific Healthcare Imaging for all your large medical equipment installations, de-installation or relocation of all medical and diagnostic equipment. Design and site planning is an important part in the installation process and we have the ability to get it all accomplished in a timely manner.
- Managing construction & installation projects within the medical device industry to include site planning and building.
- Medical device support and training.
- Using AutoCAD to produce room configurations for product installation.
Medical Equipment Removal Service
If you are in need of removing a system from your facility, Pacific Healthcare Imaging has the ability to crate, dismantle (if necessary), transport and dispose of any medical equipment.
Converting to digital saves hospitals and other medical facilities hundreds of thousands of dollars by extending the life of their current medical equipment when upgrading to digital. We would like to offer you more information by contacting one of our representives at 877-283-3154.
Room Design and Site Planning
As a great complement to our product offerings, Pacific Healthcare Imaging lends it’s expertise for medical facility planning and desgins as well. The medical equipment that you choose for your facility can greatly effect the overall construction requirements. Be prepared by consulting with our specialists.
Design and Planning Checklist
- Surgery Center Equipment Planning Checklist
- Have an overall equipment needs analysis performed.
- Facility conceptual space plan.
- Estimate of capital equipment expenditures.
- Consider financing strategies.
- Match electrical requirements from equipment specifications.
- Weight and size machine and room specifications.
- Light and monitor mounting.
- Medical gas outlet setup.
- Work closely with contractor on equipment needs.
We are able to start with a foundation that most consulting firms can not. All of our engineers have many years of experience in the design and planning of medical facilities large or small. In addition, we can offer bundle packages to bring true value to your facility because of our relationships and partnerships within the industry, and our experience with thousands of doctors and surgery centers around the world.
If you would like any more information in regards to our services please don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a call at 877-283-3154.