OEC Brivo Plus C-arm
The OEC Brivo Plus C-arm is a less costly device used for intra-surgical imaging. This budget C-arm manages to have some essential features. It can deliver an intuitive workflow while also providing strong wireless connectivity and Advanced Clear Intelligence imaging. The OEC Brivo Plus is perfectly suited for surgery centers that need an easy-to-operate, “point and shoot” C-arm for daily applications. The OEC Brivo C-arm also includes these features:
- Intuitive and tested OEC interface for seamless operation
- Easy to operate point-and-shoot capability to help improve productivity for daily applications
- Improved steering and construction allows for a smaller form factor and better maneuverability
- SMART options included – AutoTrak and AutoWindow to help perfect your technique in more challenging situations. Also SmartMetal.
- You have the option to utilize the low dose features, which help you get the right image at the right dose
- 1k x 1k high resolution imaging technology is achieved from a fully digital image processing system
- A 9” Image Intensifier provides high spatial resolution
- A Carbon fiber grid reduces scatter radiation effect, while improving image detail
- The user interface is touch screen and can lessen procedure time and increase efficiency
- It delivers advanced connectivity, with wireless DICOM and MPPS
Even though the OEC Brivo Plus C-arm is a high quality C-arm, you won’t get the full spectrum of features that the OEC 9900 C-arm packs, and it can’t be used as strenuously as the OEC 9900 C-arm. It’s also slightly smaller in size. However, it can be an ideal solution for surgery centers that don’t require an everyday workhorse. It also requires less space than a large C-arm.
OEC Brivo Plus C-arm (Physical Specifications):
Height 65.8 in (167 cm)
Width 35 in (89 cm)
Depth 24.7 in (63 cm)
System length 71.3 in (181 cm)
System height 69 in (175 cm)
System width 30 in (76 cm)
The advantages of a Refurbished OEC 9800 C-arm
Many have opted to go with a refurbished OEC 9800 C-arm. The OEC 9800 C-arm provides outstanding image quality and is built to be a real workhorse. This marvelous machine is consistently dependable. Its 15kW rotating anode X-ray tube, tube cooling system and small focal spot enables dense anatomy penetration with ease. The tested design allows for longer fluoro ontime, so you can get a clear image in almost any situation.
- Durable 9800 C-arms have been tested to withstand the daily punishment of wheeling, propping, positioning and cleaning for more than 10 years.
- It’s built to deliver more consistent uptime with its high performance rotating anode and patented battery buffer technology.
The most crucial difference between the OEC 9800 C-arm and the OEC 9900 C-arm is that the OEC 9900 C-arm has flat screen monitors and a swivel arm that allows you to position the monitors to face you, no matter where you are in the room. We think the functionality and features differences are marginal and don’t justify the price difference between these two machines.
OEC 9800 C-arm (Physical Specifications)
9″, 12” or Super C Image Intensifier
Height 64″ (163cm)
Width 27″ (69cm)
Depth 27″ (69cm)
System length 75.9″ (193cm)
System height 69.8″ (177cm)
System width 33″ (84cm)
To find out which solution is the best fit for your practice or facility, it’s worth the time to talk to an expert, like those at Pacific Healthcare Imaging. Call us today at at 619-810-0020.