You think your room is too small for a used c-arm?
Some of our customers would love to start performing epidural injections and need a c-arm but they do not think that their room is big enough. Well here is simple solution that can be very cost effective. Two words….Compact C-arm. Basically a compact c-arm is a hybrid of a full used c-arm and a mini c-arm. They all come standard with a 9” Image Intensifier.
- Maneuverability in tight spaces
- Superb image clarity
- Extended clinical capabilities
- Robust image management
Different Compact C-arms we carry.
- OEC – 7700 and Fluorostar 7900
- Siemens – Compact L and Siremobile Compact
- Philips – Endura, Libra
- Ziehm – Quantum, Solo, Exposcop 7000 compact
For more types and sizes of used c-arms, please see our Guide to Types of Used C-Arms.