When you look to buy a used OEC 9900 C-arm, you’ve made the right choice that guarantees the high quality performance you require in surgery. If a used c-arm is the option that fits into your budgetary needs, make sure you select used c-arm that meets superior quality standards.
- 4/6/9” Tri Mode Image Intensifier
- Dual Hi Resolution Flat Screen Monitors
- Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube
- CCD Digital Camera
- Touch Screen Controls
- GSP – General Surgical Package Software
- LIH – Last Image Hold
- DICOM 3.0
- Boost Function
- Sharpen Feature
- Artifact Reduction
- High Frequency Generator
- Full Electrical Inspection
- Set To Factory OEC Specs
- New Paint
- Sony Paper Printer
- Patient Annotation Keyboard
- 12 Month parts & labor warranty
- 6/9/12″ Image Intensifier
- ESP – Expanded Surgical Package
- Vascular – Vascular Package
- Cardio – Cardio Vascular Package
- Neuro – Neuro Vasucular Package
- Super-C – Larger Size C
With the Refurbished or Used OEC 9900 Elite C-arm:
- Improved Productivity. Refurbished OEC used C -arms are consistently rated by customers as easy-to-use because of the intuitive user interface and software design. The refurbished OEC 9900 Elite used C-arm is the only “immediate image” fluoro system on the market. And a dual control mainframe and left-to-right layout means easy access for fast operation
- Improved dose management. When you get a great image with the first exposure, there should be no need for re-takes and repeated exposures. Be Brilliant with refurbished OEC used C-arm.
- Better Image. With 100 times more image computing power than previous refurbished OEC used C-arms, you’ll get exceptional and optimized image quality. No matter what your clinical application. Whatever the size and weight of the patient.
- No Wasted Time. Perform long procedures without the concern about the tube overheating.(that can be a nightmare) New battery buffer technology allows for longer on-times. Active cooling and heat monitoring indicator help manage overheating risk.