Medstone c-arm tables can be configured with 5 different movements:
- Elevation (low to high).
- Lateral Tilt (left side or right side down).
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg (head down/head up).
- Extend/Retract (longitudinal table top travel towards head or feet).
- Side to Side (lateral table top travel right to left).
Designed for Multi-purpose use with C-Arms MEDSTONE ELITE tables are designed for heavy duty, high patient throughput and manufactured to the highest standards. The following are included on all the MEDSTONE ELITE elevating tables:
- 58″ Unobstructed metal free imaging length.
- Table top size: 22″ x 82″.
- 2″ radiolucent table pad with facial cutout.
- High resolution Carbon-Fiber table top rated at < 1.0 Al equivalency.
- Rated at 500 lbs evenly distributed patent capacity.
- Motorized elevating lift, rated at 500 lbs lift capacity.
- 3 Patient Restraints.
- Hand held controller for all table movements.
- Heavy-duty steel base frame.
- Four (4) hospital grade independently locking wheels